Tuesday 15 April 2008

I'm Standing Firm!!

I'm Standing Firm!! Even though I caused all this when I took away the pensioners pension tax rebates on their shares !! this is just a knock on effect from that .


Brown 'standing firm' on economy

Gordon Brown interview in full

Gordon Brown has said he will not be diverted from the "right long-term decisions" for the UK's economy even if they are "unpopular in the short term".

The prime minister told the BBC he wanted to show people worried about homes and jobs the economy was "safe for them over the next few months".

He spoke after a Downing Street meeting with bank chiefs to discuss ways to boost confidence in the housing market.

The Bank of England has also put £15bn more into the banking system.

The move is an effort to improve liquidity in the financial markets.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7347330.stm


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.